We exist to glorify God by loving people where they are and growing them to make a difference for Christ in the lives of others...
1. AFCC Men Spiritual Leadership Meeting and the Church Building & Lawn Maintenance:10:00-11:30am-meeting/and 1:00-4pm-maintenance2. AFCC Praise & Worship Team Rehearsals4:00-6:00pm If any, the worship team leader will notify via e-mail all Worship Team members regarding time adjustments for at least five days before the rehearsal.
1. Worship Team "Warm Up" Rehearsal-------8:30-9:30am
2. AM Prayer Gathering and Worship Service----------------------9:300-11:30am
3. Sunday School classes from High School to Pre- Schoolers Group are available during the service...
4. Fellowship potluck Lunch is served following the AM Worship Service...5. Soul Winners Program -------Schedule: TBA Women/Men Training Lesson: How to share the Gospel6. Mother's Day Celebration (May 14, 2023) Fellowship poluck Lunch is served following the Worship Service...7. Father's Day Celebration (June 18, 2023) Fellowship potluck Lunch is served following the Worship Service...8. Vacation Bible School (Date:TBA) TBA...9. AFCC 36th Church Anniversary (September 10, 2023) Fellowship potluck Lunch is served following the Worship Service...10. Pre-Thanksgiving Celebration (November 19, 2023) Fellowship potluck Lunch is served following the Worship Service...11. Christmas Celebration (December 24, 2023) Fellowship potluck Lunch is served following the Worship Service...12. New Year Celebration (December 31, 2023) Fellowship potluck Lunch is served following the AM Worship Service...
1. We've been supporting some AFCC families and friends for their Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day celebration each year by giving out some turkey and goodies. Ms. Jovita McDonald had been faithfully
sharing her love of God and to others by making sure that bread, variety of food items, and some fresh flowers are available for everyone after the Sunday service.2. A thanks
to Ms. Aurora Gonzales and family for their ministry in redecorating the church bulletin boards and the Grace Hall interior during every special occasions or holidays services.Through the
years, Au-au(Auring) and her three kids (Arvin, Allysa and Alexia) were carefully maintaining the church foyer and the Grace Hall walls as an additional tool for activities
communicator to members and guests of our church.3. Let us also embrace and support Mr. Gary Johnson as a Sunday School teacher and also to his volunteer
helpers for our AFCC Youth Group class during the Sunday services. Gary added the wisdom, discipline, excitement,
enthusiam, unity and energy to the youth ministry.4. Hats off and salute to the volunteer teachers--Rowena Muyuela-Papasadero;who is also our church Treasurer/Comptroller, Charlene Hiebenthal, Lesty Candamo, Auring Gonzales, Gloria Harris, Patrick Berry, Roy Smith and
to all we forgot to mention-- who for years are willingly and lovingly serving God by teaching his Word to all our younger AFCC kids while we are in the church for the service.5. A great appreciation
to all AFCC Men&Women who are preparing and serving our potluck Lunch after the Sunday service and also cleaning up later in the Hope Activity Center, Grace Hall and the Church.6. Also
a warm thank you to the AFCC Men and with the Hard Hats For Christ who teamed up together for the completion of the Hope Activity Center and
also the timely maintenance of our church yard and building while some of the AFCC Women gladly support them with assistance and most needed snacks to recharge their energy.A deep
gratitude for Mr Rusty Muyuela who for years have been volunteering his time and expertise to the AFCC. His latest contribution was the Hope Activity Center design
and also assisting our Project Manager through the processing and passing of the building permit.Also,a brisk thank you to Mr Steve Hutchinson (who is also our Project
Manager in building the new Hope Activity Center), Mr Patrick Berry, and Mr Raffi Grytz for the installation of our new church' overhead projector with Mr Andre' Harris for
sanding the projector wall screen so Mr Raffi Grytz can apply the paint needed for projection effects.In addition, a thank
you to Ms Rosa Berry for preparing our Program and PowerPoint presentations every Sunday and in every special occasion in the church.7. Finally,
we humbly extend our deepest gratitude to all AFCC members, friends and guests who are worshiping, loving, praising and glorifying God with us through prayers, outreachings, workday
sessions, bible studies and the Sunday or special services.